Welcome to our Widerpay mPOS™ App. If you continue to browse and use this App you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term "Widerpay mPOS™" or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the App whose office is registered. Our company registration number is privately held.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Unauthorized use of this App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• From time to time this App may also include links to other Apps. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the App(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked App(s).
• Your use of this App and any dispute arising out of such use of the App is subject to the laws of Nigeria.